Friday, January 27, 2017

Seeking your reviews about my book - Riding The Roller Coaster

Those of you who have read my book “Riding The Roller Coaster – Lessons from financial market cycles we repeatedly forget”, may I request you to spare some time and write a small review, please? You may do one or more of the following:
  1. If you have bought the book from an online store like http://www.amazon.in; you may go to the respective store’s site, log-in and write your review on the book’s page
  2. You may create your profile on http://www.goodreads.com and write a review on the page for this book
  3. You may write a review and send me an e-mail
  4. You may write a review, post it on any of the social media sites and send me a link
  5. If you are a blogger, you may write a post regarding the book
  6. If you are associated with media, and if it possible, you may write a book review and send me a link
Looking forward to your support.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the information. your posts are informative and useful. I am regularly following your posts.
    Bharti Airtel
    Exide Industries
    Berger Paints

    ReplyDelete